Little Galilee Work Team coordinated by Ken Rutledge worked alongside Rick and Suzanne York of Eastern Dominican Christian Mission, December 2 - 11, 2008.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How many years have you gone to the Dominican Republic to volunteer? You have really done a ton of volunteer work over the years. I'm impressed.
Great pics Joni Dawn! When are we taking a trip? I'm really proud of the leadership role you have with the mission work. I know you are making a huge difference in the lives of the Dominican people. Love youie!
2 comments:
How many years have you gone to the Dominican Republic to volunteer? You have really done a ton of volunteer work over the years. I'm impressed.
Great pics Joni Dawn! When are we taking a trip? I'm really proud of the leadership role you have with the mission work. I know you are making a huge difference in the lives of the Dominican people. Love youie!
Post a Comment