Blizzard 2011

Blizzard 2011
February 1, 2011 View from my front door

Monday, October 27, 2008

Joni Dawn Visits Mickey Mouse!

: The North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference was held in Orlando, FL this year, so I had the opportunity to go to Disney in the evenings. I have a few pictures to share, but my camera batteries ran out so I am counting on friends to share photos with me in a few days. I really enjoyed Magic Kingdom. We went to "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" on Thursday, October 23rd!! I filled my bag with candy at every possible candy stop.

Visiting Mickey Mouse's house was the best!! I had my photo taken with Mickey!! I loved Minnie Mouse's house but she was so busy with photos that I did not wait in line for her!! I scored 9100 points on the Buzz Lightyear ride and was thrilled to have my photo taken with Woody!! It rained off and on the evening we were there, so I spent most of my time in a rain poncho! I had a great time and still cannot believe we were the last shuttle to return to the parking lot at 1:00 am
!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. Disney World/Land, is one of those places that we need to get to. Don has never been and I haven't been since I was about 11 or so.