The Annual Employee Recognition Dinner was held at the Crowne Plaza for over 400 Memorial Medical Center employees celebrating 5 to 45 years of service. Both my partner, Deb Yeaman and I began at MMC on October 1, 1982. I was a student working part-time in Respiratory Therapy until graduation in July 1983.
We had a great evening! It was Deb's birthday. Dinner was delicious. We will have to wait until our 30th anniversary to attend the next dinner. I will look forward to that.
We had a great evening! It was Deb's birthday. Dinner was delicious. We will have to wait until our 30th anniversary to attend the next dinner. I will look forward to that.
1 comment:
I cannot believe it has been 25 years and yet I can't remember not having you at CF clinic, either. It was fun to see Deb's picture. You will have to tell her I said hello.
Post a Comment